Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Welcome Back

Three months ago, we said goodbye to some dear friends. You don't remember? Read about it here. Well, about three weeks ago, I got a call one that truly surprised me... They were moving back!! I felt like it was a second chance. A second chance to plan play dates even when the house is a mess and I have a thousand things on my to do list. A second chance to have family dinners so our husbands can get to know each other better and we can have some girl time. A second chance to talk, I mean really talk, get to know each other better and help each other become better friends, moms, wives, sisters. Needless to say, I was overjoyed and I'll do a better job cherishing friendships.

Welcome Back Bauer Family! 
(glad those years of chalking in college are paying off)

All five kiddos. Happy to be back together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment