Friday, May 14, 2010

2 weeks later...

I love watching Mason and Reagan form their new relationship. I can't believe how fast he fell in love with his baby sister and how much he wants to be around her. I feel bad sometimes that I can't spend more one on one time with Mase, but then I see how happy he is when he gets to hold Reagan, or hand her the binky, and then I realized that as much as I miss my one on one time, Mason is enjoying having a sibling. Look at the love in those eyes. He is totally smitten.


Seattle has had SUN! So we took Reagan out in the papasan chair- she enjoyed the fresh air and even decided to stay awake!
But of course, sleeping is our favorite thing to do. Here she is chillaxen on the mini boppy :)

Have a great weekend!





1 comment:

  1. Oh.... what unconditional love! Reagan has a protector and loving brother for life! You caught a memory for the heart! Thank you for sharing it with us! Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete