Thursday, May 27, 2010

The love of my life- 5 years later

Someday, when I'm awfully love
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight.

Yes you're lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft,
There is nothing for me but to love you,
And the way you look tonight.

With each word your tenderness grows,
Tearing my fear apart...
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
It touches my foolish heart.

Lovely ... Never, ever change.
Keep that breathless charm.
Won't you please arrange it ?
'Cause I love you ... Just the way you look tonight.

Happy Anniversary, Steve. Thanks for being my best friend and my partner in life. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! "We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness."(this is one of my favorite movie quotes - from "Shall We Dance") Praying for many years of "being witnesses" to each other's life! BE ENCOURAGED! Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete