Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Farm

Today, we took Mason and Reagan to a local park/farm to soak up some sun and hang out with some farm animals. Our playgroup has met at the park a couple of times but Steve has never gone with us before so I was excited to see his reaction to Mason and the animals. For over an hour, Mason just ran from animal to animal pointing, laughing, and calling for dad to come look. I loved it. Steve's mom is here visiting and I think she enjoyed seeing Mason in action as well. Sweet Reagan slept through the entire outing, but I was able to snap a picture of her sleeping in their new double stroller.

Mason discovered pine cones and was excited to collect some for the horses.

Checking out the horses.
This one is my favorite. I love his expression. He's watching the horses run around.
Look MA, a sheep!
Dad and Mason checking out some horses.
Chickens!
Our sleeping beauty.

1 comment:

  1. What fun! I like that you can "read" Mason's expressions! Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete