Monday, May 10, 2010

Family Pics

Yes we are still alive. Sorry I have been a blogging slacker. Life with two is going well, just busy and I find my free time is now taken up by nursering, pumping, and changing diapers (times two!) BUT I love it. Mason and Reagan are getting along great. He loves her so much and even tries to give her a binky when she starts to get fussy.


My cup runeth over.
I couldn't ask for more and my heart couldn't be more full.


When Reagan was 4 days old (last Sunday- the one before Mother's day) we had a photographer come over to capture some newborn shots of Reagan, siblings shots and our first family pics as four. Although I was stressing before she got there- what fits a mom four days after having a baby?!?- they turned out great. Our photographer was amazing- she was so sweet, very patient with our kiddos and made me feel at ease. She posted her sneak peak of our shoot on her website, but here are my three favorites. I should get the full collection in about a week so I will post more then. http://jsheltonphotography.blogspot.com/2010/05/little-angel-kirkland-area-photographer.html









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures Mary!!! Can't wait to meet everyone soon!

    ReplyDelete