Sunday, July 31, 2011

Aquarium of the Smokies

On Tuesday I realized we needed to get out of the house. We have had a great summer, but I think we all miss the schedule and routine that comes with school. I decided I would brave the drive and the kids by myself and head to the Aquarium in Gatlinburg. It's about 1 1/2 hour drive for us (maybe a little less) and I just knew Reagan would take her nap on the way up. WRONG. So the wait to get tickets consisted of a lot of tears and me wondering if I had lost my mind, but once inside, things turned around and we had a blast. Mason loved seeing all the fish. He kept running up to tanks and yelling "look mommy, look." Reagan enjoyed it as well- from the comfort of her stroller. That girl was tired but she will never miss a good time so she stayed awake.

I love that you can see the excitement in his cheeks. He was in total amazement.

Reagan enjoying her view in the ocean tunnel.

If you look close, you'll see his head.

He was so excited to crawl through the tunnel and see the fish.

This is the best picture I could get of the two of them!


I had a hard time narrowing down the pics for this post so here are some extras just a little smaller.



On our way out I asked him what his favorite part was and he said "the moving sidewalk......" "and the turtle."

No comments:

Post a Comment