Tuesday, July 19, 2011

just another monday

People always told me how different two kids from the same parents can be, and although I knew from my own experience with my sisters this was true. It didn't truly hit home until Reagan was born. Mason and Reagan are night and day. He was laid back, mellow, calm, quiet, cautious. Reagan is loud, talkative, curious, emotional, and adventurous. I have had to rethink baby proofing since some of things Mason never bothered to explore, Reagan has been all over.

Evidence #1- Mason never climbed on the coffee table. He climbed on the couch, pillows, beds, but never furniture. Reagan is on everything. gotta love her.


We found these little Adirondack chairs at Lowe's and thought Mason and Reagan would love them. And they did. I love that Mason took his stool to make a foot rest. Yes, they are watching Phineas and Ferb in their chairs. And yes, neither one of them has pants on- it was a chill afternoon in our house.

Reagan is happy to have something her size to climb on- she is almost big enough to get on the couch by herself but she's not quite there yet.
Just another Monday in our house. I love these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment