Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mason's Party

We celebrated Mason's birthday on Saturday with our family and friends. Mason was so funny on his ACTUAL birthday we kept saying, "not yet. It's Saturday (the day of his party)." On Saturday he woke up and said "it's my birthday!" He asked for a crocodile theme and although I didn't understand where it came from. I agreed. He doesn't ask for much :) And what do Crocs love? WATER! So we had a water party, with a pool, water table and water slide. Along with non-water activities for those not interested in H2O. I decided to make croc towels for all his buddies and although they took forever. I LOVED how they turned out. It was H.O.T. on Saturday, but everyone had a great time.
I didn't pull the camera out a lot once everyone got there but I got some early shots that I loved as well as singing happy birthday. Special shout out to my sister, Leslie, for bringing the slide and for all her help with the party. She was amazing!

The CROCS guarding the cupcakes.

Up close croc.

All the towels and his happy birthday banner

Girls were pink, boys blue and they all had green crocs with the kids names.

even the birthday boy got a towel.

The slide.

Mason getting anxious for some cake (in his birthday shirt)
Reagan's matching croc shirt.Mason getting ready for the cake.

Here is comes....

blowing out his candles.
Happy Birthday, Mase! We love you and can't wait to see what adventures "3" bring us!

1 comment: