Monday, December 17, 2012

christmas craft

I have to admit, as much as I love being crafty it's sometimes hard for me to do a craft with the kiddos- especially painting. It can get messy and well it's me. no excuses. After I made the kids santa hand ornaments, Mason kept asking if he could paint some too. So I took out the extra salt dough, cut out a few ornaments and baked them. What came after was pure magic.

Yes, they are wearing old t-shirts as aprons. 

They picked out their colors and went to town.

 It looks like Reagan is going to be a righty!


 Mason was very excited to show off his finished product.

 I made one too.

 After they dried, I used a white paint pen to add some gingerbready touches. Then sealed them, and now they hang proudly on the kids tree upstairs.I think we will be adding a new homemade ornament every year!


No comments:

Post a Comment