Saturday, December 22, 2012

SANTA, I know him!

Elf is one of my favorite Christmas movies and today- we went and saw the big guy! I know it's late (December 22) but our weekends were packed this month and even the weekdays seemed to slip away. But today, we headed up to Bass Pro to see Santa. I knew Mason would do great- he did last year, but Reagan, well she is another story. Last year we(she) screamed. A.LOT. So I wasn't sure how this year would be, and while there were no tears- she wouldn't leave Steve's arms, but she did talk to him to ask for a princess watch. Baby steps, right? I love Bass Pro because Santa's free and they have some fun things to do including a carousel, and crafts. It was a great family day together!

As soon as Santa said hi Reagan said "I want a princess watch" and then buried her head in Steve's shirt.
She did look at him, when Mason was giving his list.
My two favorite presents.

Mason rode a reindeer


Reagan was showing off the ornament she made, but note to self- she has outgrown that 2T shirt.
Mason strung all the beads himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment