Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sheldon, the Elf

Our elf, Sheldon is back and I have to say I LOVE this time of year. The kids (especially Mason) becomes very aware of Sheldon watching so he is extra nice. I don't go crazy with elf scenarios but I have done a few that I thought were cute and easy.

Sheldon hung from an extra set of lights on the night he returned.


 He made us breakfast (powdered donuts), I cut a piece of fabric to look like an apron and added some sugar to his nose.
 Sheldon has played on Mason's toys a lot, so we thought a tea party was in order. I love that he is sitting in a Lowe's build and grow project, and Lighting was able to join the fun too.

 When we went to Disney in October, we got signatures on a photo mat. I framed them right away so they wouldn't get dirty, but I didn't order the pictures right away. It only took two months for me to order them so I thought Sheldon should be the one to deliver them. Mason and Reagan were pumped (I didn't even know they cared the frames were empty) Reagan stood in the chair for what seemed like forever, replaying the trip over, and over, and over again.
 They also thought it was really funny that Sheldon had Mickey Mouse ears on. Would be cute if you were planning a surprise trip to Disney (don't get ideas we aren't but maybe one year....)
I have to add- the kids school has an elf and last Friday the 4's, pre-k and kindergarten class named him. They voted and he is Sheldon. When Mason told me, I asked his teacher to be sure and she said yes. I laughed and told her that was our elf at home and she said Mason did suggest the name but they voted and it won. I asked him on the way home, why he wanted to name the elf the same at school as at home and he said (in true Mason form) "Mom that way I only have to remember one name for both elves." Ahhh. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment