Saturday, July 18, 2009

2 Month Update


Last week Mason had his 2 month doctors appointment. He weighed in at 12 lbs 4 oz. and is 22 1/2 inches long. the doctor was very pleased with his growth. He had to get three shots so we weren't too happy but by the next morning we were all better. We went to a corn maze two weeks ago and I took a ton of pictures but my memory card died- so on a sunny afternoon, we went and recreated as many shots as possible. of course, he was asleep but we still got pictures. the last picture is of the way home from the farm- his hat fell onto his face and when I got out of the car i couldn't help but laugh and take a quick shot! Mason also made his first smile last week. They are starting to come more frequently now and I have to say every smile reminds me why being a parent is so great!
Things are going really well for us- we are excited to go to Atlanta in October for a wedding and then Tennessee in November for thanksgiving.
Mason also had his first dinner date with his buddy Will. Will's parents, Steve and I had a great time trying to eat with two little boys who couldn't decide if they wanted to sleep or cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment