Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy 2 week birthday, Mase


We made it two weeks! Mason is doing well and growing bigger every day. Every time I look at him he looks so much older and I can't believe it has only been two weeks- it seems like forever (or atleast a month). We are doing well- my mom left on Tuesday so it has been two days with just me and Mason and we are beginning to fall into a routine. Yesterday we went to a baby group and had a great time. We got to meet other little babies and mommies and it helped me feel like we aren't alone. It seems weird but I don't remember what I did without Mason. I never imagined I would fall in love with someone that I only met two weeks ago but I have. I love watching him sleep, make faces for no apparent reason, curl up his little feet when Bailey licks them, listening to Steve talk to him during the midnight feeding- I could go on but you get the point. We feel very blessed and couldn't be happier.

Mason's weight is also up which is great! He is 7 lbs 13 oz. We still go to the doctors office about once a week until my breastfeeding issues work themselves out but I actually don't mind- by the time an appointment comes up, I have a ton of questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment