Saturday, July 18, 2009

One week old!


Sorry this is late- but I wanted to let you all know, Mason, Steve and I are home safe and sound- we were released from the hospital last Thursday. Mason still had jaundice so we visited one doctors office or another on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Monday he had gained weight and his color was looking better. We are doctor's office free until next Monday when he goes for his circumcision. Other than that, things are going well- we are adjusting to our new life. It is crazy to think that he is here and home, I thought I had 4 more weeks- but I guess he had other plans.

My mom and dad have come up to visit and it has been great, seeing family, having an extra set of hands and just being with people who love you. When I look at Mason, I hope he feels the same way about me as I do about my mom- everything is better with her around.

For those who know our beloved pets, Bailey is still being miss protective and lets us know every time Mason cries, makes a noise or stirs in his crib. Plus, Bailey won't let Jack near him.

No comments:

Post a Comment