Friday, July 31, 2009

Week of Heat

So for those of you who don't know, the Pacific Northwest has had record heat this week. A lovely 105 degrees on Wednesday, and mid to high 90'sthe rest of the week. You might think a girl from the south could handle this but let me remind you- only 15% of the population in Seattle have AC. We are unfortunately not part of that 15%. So, Mason and I have spent the week trying to keep cool. We hung out at the mall, played in the kiddie pool in the backyard, and hid out in the house. On top of the heat, I had food poisoning on Monday- great timing- I know it. But I am back to the land of the living and it seems to be cooling down, so I think we will survive. That's about all for us and this cool Friday :) (it's nice to be able to say that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment